- Students should attend classes regularly in order to reserve their spot in the class and to maintain at the technique level of the class
- Students who reduce the number of classes mid-season may be asked to attend lower level classes (documented illness or injury excepted) or will be excluded from participating in pointe or pas de deux classes
- Classes must be made up within the month or one week into a consecutive month while enrolled in classes for the new month.
- Any unused classes thereafter will be lost. We regret that we cannot offer credits or carry over missed classes or refund tuition.
- two or more siblings of the same family may receive a 10% on a one-month session except on unlimited rates.
- Regular tuition is based upon a 28-day, 4 week month. Additional classes are free of charge.
- We regret that we cannot issue refunds once signed up, nor can we pro-rate tuition at any time for any reason.
- Your returned check serves as a receipt. Please do not leave any cash payments.